Beat the heat with this delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Smoothie. Smoothies are the perfect way to pack a number of healthy nutrients into an easy on-the-go format!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cashew milk (or other nut-based beverage)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Zola Foods chia seeds
Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and puree until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, try adding a dash more cashew milk until you're able to get the right consistency.