Cook and Canon's delicious and healthy take on Mitthai!
The perfect healthy treat or snack on the go rich in Vitamin C
Makes approximately 15 Moriga Mitthai
- 1/3 cup Almonds
- 1/3 cup Cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup shelled Pistachios
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 2 tbsp Zola Moringa powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
1. Pulse all the ingredients together in a blender till the nuts are finely chopped and everything is well combined.
2. Roll into evenly sized balls and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the coconut oil to solidify before serving.
3. Dip the Moringa Mitthai in dark chocolate and top with chopped pistachios, or roll in dessicated coconut or Zola Moringa Powder.
4. Store in the fridge for upto 1 week.