Natural well-being from
the soil of Africa to you
Consumers and the communities in Africa are connected via a circle of mutual benefit and opportunity. The Zola Collective is at the centre of the circle.
- The farmers, suppliers and communities across the supply chain benefit from fair compensation, which reduces poverty and improves lives.
- Consumers benefit from healthier products that improve their well-being. The brand also educates about how to improve consumers’ self-care.
- Consumers making better choices creates a circle that provides the communities where the products and ingredients are made more opportunities, economic growth, and social benefits.
The Zola Collective impacts from the ground up
- Soil: Products and ingredients are locally sourced, converted and produced organically without chemicals or other additives.
- People: Our farmers, entrepreneurs and small businesses across Africa pay fairly and adopt transparent working practices.
- Community: Self-sustainable farming methods and a reliable source of income benefit the health and financial well-being of local communities.
- Environment: Organic farming, sustainable packaging and our zero waste initiatives promote biodiversity while minimizing our carbon footprint.