June 30, 2019
How to make your homemade bread recipe more nutritious? The answer is easy: add amaranth! Rich in amino acids, fiber, calcium, iron, and other essential nutrients, the grain it's also a great source of plant-based protein.
- 1 cup Zola Foods Amaranth
- 3 cups wheat flour (you can replace with whole wheat flour or use half a half proportion for better texture)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 ½ tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp granulated baking powder (or 1 tablet of 15g fresh yeast)
- ½ cup olive oil
- Heat the water to a warm temperature.
- Add the sugar, salt, and yeast to water.
- When mixed, add the oil, flour, and amaranth.
- Knead well and let rise until the volume is doubled (about 1 hour).
- Knead again and put in a greased form and let it grow for another 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for about 45 minutes.
CcJydsDzXlIn November 21, 2019
uPmabWhA November 21, 2019
NVZasTzCYDSKBx November 19, 2019
vArJcewW November 19, 2019
ZpYzCdyXPikDlhE November 11, 2019
JruPFqInNxphOQX November 11, 2019
UutWyYwpzE November 08, 2019
EGqXHuPgMKljC November 08, 2019
cuMUbZVkhCxEIDFR November 07, 2019
MFyIuRQHzsGcgSYV November 07, 2019
wrJTqRyEBch November 07, 2019
UmqAFTdWex November 07, 2019
SZLCqANXfpoxkQc November 07, 2019
RBCtANIJW November 07, 2019