October 02, 2019
Chia & Amaranth Crackers
A delicious protein rich cracker, best served with cheese or other dips.
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ Cup Amaranth Grain
- ½ Cup Almond Flakes
- ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds
- ½ Cup Oats
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil or Sunflower Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Add all the ingredients together (with the water).
- Let them rest for 30 minutes.
- Stir the batch again with a wooden spoon, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Start making them into small balls and place them on a baking tray.
- Flatten them with a spoon, or using your two fingers.
- Bake at a temperature of 175 degrees Celsius for about 30-35.
These delicious crackers could also double up as a healthy biscuit; add some honey for a sweet touch.
lfeMhauvd November 08, 2019
nTeEukmHaNfoIPMz November 08, 2019
yvmbzSUD November 07, 2019
TOurhoesbazZdpS November 07, 2019
HpgtojmTKY November 07, 2019
FjJcIBTNkDVLm November 07, 2019
rJOKowRLdaucDz November 07, 2019
GsQBFczP November 07, 2019