March 06, 2019
Looking for a healthy sweet treat? This recipe by DeAnkarra Chef is the perfect option!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp Zola Foods Moringa powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Half cup soft butter
1. Beat butter and sugar until blended.
2. Beat in egg until light and creamy
3. Sift flour, Moringa and baking powder together and mix into the creamed butter.
4. On a prepared baking sheet drop 1 tbsp of dough leaving space between each cookie.
5. Bake 8-10 mins until edges are lightly browned.
6. Plate as desired and enjoy!